APPLE WATCH TUTORIAL
In iOS, it's easy to add vellum wallpapers to your Apple Watch. Vellum creates an album in your Photos App that can be synced to your watch.
- This will link the Vellum Photo Album as your watches default album.
- Open the Watch App.
- Scroll down and select Photos.
- Make sure Mirror my iPhone is selected and then choose "Synced Album"
- Choose Vellum.
CHANGING WATCH WALLPAPER THROUGH iPHONE
- After the album syncs (can take quite some time) select "Face Gallery" from the bottom navigation bar.
- Scroll down to photos group.
- Through this method, you can easily choose your most recent photos saved to the Vellum Album.
- Tap on the watch face you'd like.
- Customize how the time/date/complications are displayed.
- Tap "Add" and the watch face will be added to your watch!
CHANGING WATCH WALLPAPER THROUGH WATCH
- Press the crown button and choose the photos app.
- Use the watch crown to zoom in and out on your wallpapers.
- Tap on wallpapers to zoom in closer.
- Once you find the wallpaper you'd like to use, force touch until the "Create Watch Face" button appears.
- Tap "Create Watch Face."
- You can customize how your wallpaper is displayed on your watch face.
- Force touch on the watch face and select customize.
- Use the crown to zoom in on the wallpaper to customize position.
- Tap on the checkmark.
- Enjoy your new watch face!